Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sewing room help


CLOSED AND BEFORE I FOUND ALL THE HOOKS 
What to do with all the thread when you have an embroidery machine.  I bought a software for my embroidery machine.  I got a wonderful deal - a whole box of FREE thread.  Nice BUT what do you do with 100 spools of thread! First I left them in the box and was constantly digging through it looking for the color I needed.   I remembered when I had my kitchen remodel they put sliding drawers in.  So off to  the hardware store I went and there they were!  I cut the pegboard to fit the inside wall of the sewing machine table. It is 24" deep.




 I mounted it with DRAWER slides so it will pull in and out.  The hardest thing?  Finding enough hooks that were the same!  It took 3 different stores and I took ALL of them!

1 comment: